The San Teodoro Palace – Luxury Apartments
is looking forward to welcoming again clients to the unique city of Venice!
To guarantee health & safety of our valued clients and our staff, we have put in place various regulations, protocols and actions.
Our Health & Safety protocol is strictly following the indications received by the Italian government, in particular the Prime Minister’s decree of 26 April 2020, as well as the general guidelines of the WHO and the guiding criteria by the National Institute for Insurance against Accidents at Work and the Italian College of Health with the main goal of reducing the risk of contagion for individuals and for the community in all production and economic sectors.
It is understood that, based on the evolution of the epidemiological scenario, the indicated measures may be reshaped.
- Proper cleaning & disinfection of all guest rooms before arrival
- Proper cleaning & disinfection of common areas before arrival of guests
- The hotel staff will provide adequate information on prevention measures, understandable also for customers of other nationalities
- Body temperature may be detected, preventing access in case of body temperature > 37.5° C
- Interpersonal distancing of at least one meter will be ensured in all common areas, along with differentiation of routes within the hotel, with attention to the entrance and exit areas
- Front Office desk will be equipped with physical barriers to guarantee requested distance
- Electronic payments will be favored, with automated check-in and check-out systems when possible
- A personal “hygienic” set for each client will be delivered on check-in – providing mask, gloves, hydro-alcoholic solution and sanitizing tissue
- Guests will be required to always wear a mask in common areas
- Employees will be required to always wear masks when in presence of customers and when interpersonal distance of at least one meter cannot be guaranteed
- Availability and accessibility to hand sanitizers with hydro-alcoholic solutions will be ensured in various locations within the hotel, promoting their frequent use by customers and employees
- Each object supplied to the guests for use will be sanitized before and after each use
- The use of lifts will have to allow respect for interpersonal distance, even when wearing masks
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of all rooms and common areas will be ensured with particular attention to surfaces being touched more frequently (light switches, elevator buttons, door handles, windows, etc.)
- Natural ventilation of rooms and common areas will be periodically ensured
- The frequency of maintenance / replacement of incoming air filters will be increased
- Activation of entrance and extraction of air at least one hour before and up to one after access by the public
- In order to avoid the stationing and gathering of people, organizational measures will be adopted so that the same environments are engaged only for transit or short breaks
- Vents and ventilation grilles will be cleaned with clean microfiber cloths moistened with 75% ethyl alcohol